Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Not So Blue

*Shocking Monday*
xxx
7.30am in the morning, I'm already sittin' inside my office and surfing the net...
Without any particular reason, I just have to blog before everybody is coming in~
xxx
Yesterday night, I was watching the Closing Ceremony of Beijing Olympic
although it was not "excited" as the opening ceremony, but I still had goosebump while watching the performances...
Kesian the British performance, not that they were not doing a good job
just~ when it comes before and after all the Chinese performances, it creates such a contrast...
xxx
It is another brand new week...
another week of challenges and "surfing on the net" ??!!
"Merdeka" is just around the corner...
YES~!! that means.... NEXT MONDAY IS A HOLIDAY~!!! YAY~!! *I HEART M'sia*
I have to watch at least one movie within this week~
I'm dying without stepping myself into the cinema nowadays~
manyak demanding~!!
xxx
^Updates^: I had a dream last night~!!! I was talking to Se7en~!!! GOSH~!!! hahahaha...I remember there was a "duck and chicken" talk which he doesn't understand my words and I had to translate them into Jap' so he will understand it better~ Weird 'ey?!! ...but it is the best damn thing that happens in a dream, right?!! HE IS SO DAMN HOT~!!

No comments: