Monday, November 10, 2008

Ular-ing

Finally...
I find some spare times to surf on the net~
it's been a while that I've got the chance to "ular" inside my office room
a lot of events were on in these past few weeks...
xx
I've just called up the tailor *during my "ular" time inside the office*
to get my annual dinner outfit done...
The fact is bunny is sooooo hunger for extra income
even annual dinner best dress award is one of her aim to get more $$ for this coming Christmas and Wolfie's Bday...
My thought is to wear something like this..... *below*

I'm planning to get the tailor to do this outfit in something close to aquamarine color....
and I'm going to sew all the details by myself so I won't looked too obscene that night~
memang I KIASU... betul betul KIASU~ hahahha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!Sexy nya~~~
i'm looking forward to it!