Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bite ME~!!!

Every teenage girl are screaming and yelling "BITE ME BITE ME!!" nowadays~
is not because of they are insane or kena rasuk hantu...
is just Rob Pattinson who played Edward Cullen (the vampire) in the movie "Twilight"

see...can understand why the heck all the female are getting so passionate to get BITE by a British actor...*even tyra banks asked for a bite at the neck by him at her own talk show...damn!*
okie...
I'm officially wanted to get a bite as well...LOL!
who cares...so "leng zai" how can I resist??!!
even my mom was telling me that he is HOT!
hahahahhaa...

now tell me...
how a female not find him interesting when he is not just a pretty face but also he can play well in piano...
compose and sing ...
played Cedric Diggory in the Harry Potter movie series ...
tell jokes with sexy british accent~
taahaahaa...
xx
Ladies, go and wash your eyes with this "eye candy" in the movie "Twilight" at your nearest cinema...





1 comment:

Chin Lay said...

leng chai mehhhh????? I dun like ang mohs one lorr!!!

the moment i saw this photo in ur blog i was like, i think i know this guy...

then I realise, I saw him every morning, when i go to work ahahah in the billboard...