Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009


2009...
I'm freaking 24 years old already~
24 is what they said a "standard" age to get married...
especially people like me who is in a relationship for 4 years,
friends started to ask when is my turn to get engaged~
hmmpp...
very tricky as in...
I don't think I'm ready to be engaged just yet
BUT
I don't want to get pregnant a little too late (?!)
SO...
it depends!
xx
My resolution for 2009!
1) A vacation to either Bali or Hong Kong
2) Get a longer hair which suits me, I'm bored with short hair
(at least until shoulder level)
3) Get a desktop pc (I want a GLAM one)
4) I want a REAL bedroom, not the STUDENT lookin' kind of bedroom anymore!
5) Find a solution to boost up my income
xx
Hopefully this will be a good and cherish year~
MooOOOooooOOooooooo ......

No comments: