Monday, May 26, 2008

Moving On...

wipee~!!! finally I'm getting over with all the internship troubles~!! *clap clap clap*
I just saw my marks online, I don't give a damn that I didn't score A s this time...
... as long as I completing everything~!! Yay~!!
..
..
I'm craving for a stable job ...
this happened when every "waiting" seems like a long long journey without seeing its end...
I'm afraid of losing my dreams but yet I still need to survive with money money and money, which waiting seems to not making any sense at all during this state~
..
..
Shows can't provide all the income I need to survive a stable life
I really need a basic income to survive in this big city since I'm not living with my family
I need car~ and that means I need money to buy it~!!!
..
..
Considering all the above statement...
I really have to stop engaging myself for empty promises and move on again~

No comments: