Thursday, May 1, 2008

Starting All Over Again

Since my co-op started few months ago
I'm having a lot of "sitting" instead of "standing" in my daily routine...
I'll tell you how "dangerous" it could be...
my lower ab is not flattering anymore~~~~~~~~ *scream*
==
==
I have to accept the truth of being lazy after CNY months ago...
I'm doing less exercises and massages recently~
so, I NEED to pick those habit back...
==
==
Guess what...
I never realize it was so hard to pick back those habit...
I'm sweating like hell these few days just to pick up some of the exercises~
==
==
Tomorrow I'm gonna start with rehearsal again~
yippeee.... shows are coming in~
I don't want to be a "potato in front of the laptop" ~!!
I'm gonna lose all the weight n' fat that I gainned these few months~!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

potato in front of a computer!!
good one~
im also one of them~