Monday, June 23, 2008

I am Blah-ing

My life was extremely bored lately...
Boring than a glass of plain water *sigh*
I think even kindergarden children has a better life than me nowadays~
I wanted to spice up my life a bit...
I am missing days with moments of excitement which I can eventually taking unlimited exciting photos to blog about...
my T10 was put aside by until it covers with spider web already~ so kesian it lives a boring life like it's master =(
.
.
.
My neck is BLOODY "long" already~!!!!!
as a result of unlimited awaiting...
WHAT TO DO?!
besides to get a "free" trip to L.A (although tons of works were expected there)
I wanna buy Se7en's U.S album in L.A~!!!!!!
Damn lah~ purposely throw myself into "this" situation just for the sake of meeting the man of my dream in the glam Hollywood?!
nah...just kidding~
I'm dreaming.... dream a lot lately....
WHAT TO DO?! *I'm a desperate woman these days...*
blame my boring "waiting" life lohhhh....
Better be sure I'll get the pay-off for these~!!!
or else it was just a waste of time...
... and i will totally blame them on these~!!!!

No comments: