Saturday, June 28, 2008

Angin Sangat Bagus Hari Ini

Finally I've decided to put up a picture of mine in blog after the hoohaa of breakouts I had lately...
Finding myself without make ups was much more younger than the made up me =P
..
..
..
today my "angin" very good~
except being free from editing work *which suppose to be today but yet kena delayed* , I've bought myself a self-learning Japanese language book~!! yeehaa~!!!
Its been a while since I've stopped learning Japanese language
I always wanted to pick the language up again but yet no action was taken *punya malas...*
...and it was a kind of waste to just learn half way and didn't reach the point that I can speak the language fluently~
****
I'm so happy~!!!
hopefully this book which comes with 1 mp3 disc and 1 pc reading tutorial disc will helped~
teeheehee...
。。
日本語をべんきょします。。。頑強ってね!!

No comments: