Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wish List


It is my birthday month...so I'm gonna make a wish list here since I'm so BO LIAO~
xx
Bunny's Bday Wish List 2008
  1. I wish I can have a silky smooth wavy volume LONG hair... *which I don't think is possible, unless I went through hair extension...sighh...and I don't looked good in long hair~ how sad~!*
  2. I wish I can get a salary adjustment *will I...?*
  3. I wish I can sing in front of the crowd *unlikely ey...?*
  4. I wish I can own a fluffy pair of bunny ears and tail~!
  5. I wish I can drink champagne until I get drunk... *no $$*
  6. I wish I can go to luna bar very soon~!
  7. I wish I can get a new closet...a brand new wooden closet~!
  8. I wish I can go for a regular waxing session *hmmpp*
  9. I wish I can go "Pak toh" with Wolfie at Bukit Tinggi *yes...I've never been there yet~*
  10. I wish I can join a fitness center for regular exercise classes... *no $$*

xx

2 comments:

Chin Lay said...

yea, i wanna join fitness club ler..i think we're leght of excersise so the skin look char, last time i excersise alot, my skin smooth like baby...

bukit tinggi is a good idea, ask woffie gooooooo!

Anonymous said...

yea..wish u early b'day 1st yea...
Jasmine