Monday, April 28, 2008

Self Tagging


1. Real name : Let's forget about this *ignore*
====
2. Nickname : Bunn Bunn
====
3. Married : Soon but not so soon~
====
4. Male or Female : Female
====
5. Highschool: Tshung Tsin Secondary School, Sabah
====
6. College : UC*aherm*SI
====
7. Short or long hair : Short, but now I wish for a longer hair *prayin...*
====
8. Are you a health freak : A big NO NO~!!
====
9. Height : Around 169cm
====
10. Do you have a crush on someone : Nope...
====
11. Do you like yourself : I like myself...and I HAVE to like myself...
====
12. Piercings : Actually I got 6 on my ears, 3 on each side...However, I lost 2 on the left and 1 on the right...
====
13. Righty or Lefty : Righty...
====
14. First surgery : During my age of 6, a 100% unconscious surgery which I thought it left me some side effects...
====
15. First piercing(s) : I'm having my 1st piercing on the age of 4 or 5, is my mom's decision... I have nothing to say but to obey~ hahahaha...
====
16. First person you see in the morning : Mr.Wolfie... I mean this morning lah~
====
17. First award : Kindergarden, Colgate gave me a "healthy teeth" award~ haahha...
====
18. First sport you joined : running...I guess~ 1st grade in primary school
====
19. First pet : Dog... my mom named it "Scooby"...hahaha...
====
20. First vacation : Brunei~ for a wedding ceremony...
====
22. First crush : OoH...I have my 1st crush when i was a kindergarden kid... a boy from my neighbourhood~ I thought he looked like Andy Lau *younger version* at that time~ *lol*
====
23. Eating : is happy but it is equally "sinful" also...
====
24. Drinking : I starts to appreciate red wine *wink*
====
25. I'm about to : Exercise in just a little while...
====
26. Want kids : yes, but I kinda scare kids that was too naughty...
====
27. Want to get married : yes, but not now~
====
28. Careers in mind : Wedding planner... *Same as B B*
====
29. Lips or eyes : Eyes...
====
30. Hugs or kisses : I thought they come as a "package"...hahaha...
====
31. Shorter or taller : Taller~!!
====
32. Romantic or spontaneous : in between...
====
33. Sensitive or loud : in between...
====
34. Trouble maker or hesitant : I hesitant a lot... and I thought it is my weaknesses~
====
HAVE YOU EVER....
35. Kissed a stranger : No
36. Drank bubbles : ark?!
37. Lost glasses/contacts : Yes...
38. Ran away from home : No~
39. Liked someone younger : Nope...
40. Liked someone older : Yes
41. Broken someone's heart : Yes. *i'm sorry...*
42. Been arrested : No
43. Cried when someone died : Yes
44. Liked a friend : Yes
45. Yourself : Ready to go further...
46. Miracles : Yes, when hardwork comes 1st.
47. Heaven : Yes
48. Santa claus : I wish Santa do exists...
49. Angels : Yes... kids are angels...puppies are angels~ teeheehee...
50. Is there one person you want to be with right now : Yes
51. Do you believe in God : Yes
====
Tag: Take it if you are interested~!! ^ ^

No comments: