Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today I Nearly Passed Out Because of The Damn Weather

I hate to say this...
but, I did decided not to attend my convo~
Its not that I choose not to attend because of what happened within me and the school
...but to sacrifice it for my "not-yet-confirmed-L.A-shoot" next next week...
...
Apparently, my parents called up yesterday
asking why I choose not to attend convo
and from the conversation we had, I can tell they were upset of not be able to attend their only daughter's convo... what a shame izit it...~
I felt so sorry for them, really~
...
I've been working on a editing project lately
it has to be the most "headache-st" editing job I've ever encountered since the day I put my hands on the editing machine~ *which is making me lagi emo compared to weeks before*
okie...maybe I was just exaggerating things up
but, hey~ it was so far the most troublesome project I've ever encountered~ for sure~!!!
from problematic digitizing process to spoiled footages and tapes ~!!
is like the project kena curse or whatever it is *oops...sorry if I offended whoever is pissed seeing this piece here*
Things just doesn't seem smooth to me~
I have to admit that I'm not that good on experimental stuff~
...
Mega sales is ON again~!!
it is just not a good timing for me~
I'm not lucky enough to be targeted as the victim of "sales-compulsive-shopping"
plainly because I am so BROKE~!!!
but what I did in mega sales was turning myself into a "joker"
wander around pavillion entrance and scares the butt off those crying kids...
so evil~
but it was not my first attempt...
I was there to entertain, however, excited mum(s) forced their kiddy to take picture with the freaky scary me~
I love the "joker"'s job...
doing stupid stuffs without people noticing who I am under the mask and big costume~
some people thought I was a bloke~!!! AWESOME~!!!
as long as my bosses are happy, the crowds are laughing, and I enjoyed the moment of "kacau-ing"
that job is brilliant~!!
arh... Dr. M was there too~!!!
is a shame that I didn't get the chance to shook his hand~
...
come back to the L.A shooting issue
everybody is hoping that it gets confirmed by next week
I'm not really excited at the moment towards this trip because I'm so numb due to over excitement months ago that I can't feel any of it now~
My passport was submitted for visa...
I've been thinking of what to bring and what to wear on a summer in L.A
I've been imagining trips with the companionship of my fellow "macho" co-workers - Vincent and Sia, sure can 38 all the way to the other side of the world
okie...bless me~!!
and BLESS the production~!!

No comments: