Thursday, July 31, 2008

しんぱいして。。。


Tomorrow will be my first day in Pantai Cheras Medical Center.
Never thought that I will caught up with my nerve towards my first day~
Maybe it was because I still haven't got my car yet as the job requires a lot of travel to clinics and hospitals...
or maybe I was just over-reacted to the so-called "working environment" thingy~
Just pray that I won't screw up on my first day~ *God Bless*
XXX
Mom came over to spend a week of time in KL with me.
I was overwhelming by the happiness of being graduated with a bunch of best friends in college and attended by mom and wolfie.
I still can't get rid of every single wonderful moment I had during my convocation from my mind until today~
Its a shame that dad couldn't make it to come and see his daughter being nervous on the stage receiving her scroll...
but I knew that dad was definitely proud of me being able to come this far by my own.
Two days to go before mom heading back to KK...sigh...I will gonna miss her again until I'll see her during the next Chinese New Year.
XXX
Guys...let's just pray for the best for everything in the future~
I will give my best to achieve what should be achieve~!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gmabateh my dear friend!!!
you'll get through everything no worries k!Muacks!!!