Monday, July 7, 2008

The Consequences of Being Too Dependable Towards Technology - disappointment~

Dammit~!!
I'm officially cannot assess to my msn account...and even viewing YOUTUBE also cannot~!!
Why on earth do the computer keep telling me that my proxy setting was wrong... my javascript had been turned off...which I am definitely no idea with or what so ever~!!
I didn't even touch any of my computer settings these days
it just happened with a click~!!
Oiiiiii......
what the hell is happening here~!!!??!!!
..
now that I realize how miserable I am without my msn on and my youtube being display on my computer screen~
ARGH~!!
..
any experts who are kind enough to help me out??!!
ANYONE??!!
*probably no one is ever bother to view my piece here...*
Please give me a shout and I will definitely appreciate your effortssssssssss....
...and I will give you a kiss as a reward~ *a virtual one...teeheehee*

No comments: