Thursday, September 4, 2008

Doctor Also Do Tagging One Arrhh...

*Dr. Bunny at your service*
x
1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your bf?
Bunn: Confirm a big NO NO lahh~
x
2. Is there anyone you hate?
Bunn: Not really...
x
3. Are you single?
Bunn: I'm single but not available =D
x
4. Do you like the color orange?
Bunn: hmm...depends~
x
5. Do you find it hard in your heart to forgive?
Bunn: Sometimes...
x
6. Would you rather not eat or not sleep?
Bunn: Not eat... teeheehee~
x
7. Do you like tattoos and piercings?
Bunn: I only HEART belly piercing which I couldn't get myself one because I was restricted to do so... *sigh*
x
8. What size shoes do you wear?
Bunn: Around 5-6
x
9. What's your favorite season?
Bunn: Christmas season...since here we don't have four season, Christmas will be my best answer~
x
10. Do you care if people talk smack about you?
Bunn: nahhh...let them talk lahhh...
x
11. Do you like someone?
Bunn: Yes...
x
12. Your name?
Bunn: Maggie
x
13. Are you in a good mood?
Bunn: Yupe.
x
14. Do you think people will exist forever?
Bunn: In heart, YES~
x
15. What is your sign?
Bunn: Scorpio...baby~
x
16. Do you believe in luck?
Bunn: Yes...but not all~
x
17. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
Bunn: Bungee~!!
x
18. Do you like snakes?
Bunn: NO~!! I hate crawling creatures~!!! yackkkk...
x
19. Where is the place that you'd like to visit?
Bunn: Maldive
x
20. Do you like waffles?
Bunn: Not really a big fan but yeah~
x
21. Do you have more or less than five real best friends?
Bunn: Yes. I'm lucky~
x
22. Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
Bunn: yes...I live in 23th floor currently~ =
x
23. Be honest, do you like people in general?
Bunn: hmm...in what way?
x
24. Big or small dogs?
Bunn: Puppy please~!!!
x
25. Did someone bother you today?
Bunn: Nope...
x
26. What do you think about death?
Bunn: Cruel...
x
27. Sometimes, do you wish you were someone else?
Bunn: Yes but I love being myself~
x
28. Does someone love you?
Bunn: Yes...
x
29. Do you know anyone named Dave?
Bunn: Yes, I do~
x
30. Got any nicknames?
Bunn: Yupe...
x
31. What color is your hair?
Bunn: Dark dark purple...
x
32. Do you like starbucks?
Bunn: Among other coffee houses is a yes~
x
33. Say you were given a drug test right now. Would you fail or pass it?
Bunn: Pass with perfect score~!!
x
34. Are you taller than 5'6“?
Bunn: I'm around 5'6"
x
35. Do you like the color blue?
Bunn: Not really a big fan but I HEART aqua blue...
x
36. How are you?
Bunn: Fine, but tired...
x
37. Who was the last person to send you a AIM?
Bunn: None...
x
38. Last restaurant you went to?
Bunn: Tai Zi nearby my condo.
x
39. Last voicemail you received?
Bunn: None
x
40. How many hours did you sleep last night?
Bunn: Around 6 hours
x
41. Any upcoming concerts you want to attend?
Bunn: Currently, no...
x
42. What clothes are you wearing?
Bunn: I'm wearing a big large pink T-shirt from my hospital.
x
43. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
Bunn: I would like to join~!!
x
44. Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Bunn: I think so...

No comments: