Monday, September 8, 2008

Speaks-No-Evil-Monday


Today I'm working half day because I need to get myself to PJ area and sign some documents before I officially get my car fresh from Perodua...
Viewing today's checklist...hmm...I'm a little bit stress~
I got 7 things to complete before I went off during lunch hour...
xx
(1) Check 2007 Annual Dinner's File
(2) Brainstorming Women & Children Centre Launching Ideas
(3) Check Hearing Center's pricelist
(4) Sending all the pricelist final draft to departments for final signature
(5) Check Bone Dexa Code
(6) Ask for the ways to access company website
(7) Re-do another consultant's clinic hour schedule
xx
4 hours enough or not?!
hmm....
xx
Pinky is having his "BIG-BIG-once-in-a-life-time" driving licence test today~
Hope I won't hear a crying baby calling or sms me in the middle of the day said he cross the yellow line larr...bang the car larr...or kena harrass by officer?! *lol*
xx
I'm looking forward to my new baby -- Bai Xiao Jie (Ms. White)
Yes... I even got a name for my new white color Myvi...
She will be one of the super SOK local vehicle on the road I can say~ *wink*
I shall treat her like princess and she will be my VERY IMPORTANT "nasi mangkuk" in the future~
so, here we are... live happily ever after~!!!
xx
*Updates*
I don't think I can work half day only...must as well come back to handle stuff since Exec is MC-ing today~ I'm going to visit an angry patient later, BLESS ME PLEASE~!!!

No comments: