Tuesday, September 23, 2008

If I'm an Eurasian

If I manage to have all Demi Moore's feature mixing with mine...
I think Ashton Kutcher will definitely dump Demi Moore and marry me loh~
hahahaha... *I am joking*
This is how I wish I'll looked like IF I'm an Eurasian... hmmpp....
x
x
x

Anne Hathaway+Bunn' = I think Miranda will hire me directly without second thought loh... *grin*
x
x
x


Britney Spears+Bunn' = Justin won't dump me because I'm a virgin?!
x
x
x

Emma Watson+Bunn'= Harry and Ron will cast each other with spells to fight for the lady...
x
x
x

Halle Berry+Bunn'= Criminal will surrender themselves without catwoman fighting around = ="
x
x
x

Julia Roberts+Bunn'= Will I rank as one of the most beautiful woman in the world?
x
x
x

Liv Tyler+Bunn'= I am the prettiest elf in theworld~!! wuahahaha...
x
x
x

Nicole Kidman+Bunn' = Tom Cruise confirmed is gay~!
x
x
x

Paris Hilton+Bunn'= Mr. Hilton, give me your hotels~!!!!!
x
x
x

Won Bin+Bunn': yer...looks weird...
x
x
x

Zhang Ziyi+Bunn': Still very Zhang Ziyi = ="
x
x
x

Conclusion is...
marry ang moh to be pretty??!!












No comments: