Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mommy & Daughter's Day Out

Today...both me and my incredible mom went to shoppin' around Bintang Walk area
Now that I came to a conclusion that I'm totally "Out-dated" regarding on how my mom's taste looked like...
First, I thought my mom will like some of the clothes in Sg Wang
erm...those a bit aunty one larr...
Who knows! My dear mommy looked bored when we GAI GAI in Sg Wang...



DAMN!



I was liked "what larr...so demanding"



.



.



.



.



Yes...
My incredible mom is sooooooo demanding...
Guess what~??!!
When we decided to change venue to Pavillion
My lovely mom ran into Topshop...



.



.



.


Mommy looked so SEMANGAT when she saw those pretty clothes in Topshop...
although, she didn't managed to buy anything from Topshop
but we end up stayin' inside Forever 21 for more than half an hour
came out with 2 pretty outfit which belongs to my dear mom...



.



.



.



Sigh...



Since when I'm so out-dated that my mom is actually so fashionable...
i'm speechless~



.



.



.



.









No comments: