Monday, December 10, 2007

My "UP & DOWN" weekend

I had a pretty "hectic" week...
which is the reason why I'm "disappearing" from my blogs again... xD

First, let me summarize my schedule for the week

Monday - goyang kaki at home in order to get enough rest for the rest of the week
Tuesday - Rehearsal
Wednesday - Rehearsal
Thursday - Rehearsal
Friday - Rehearsal + Show
Saturday - Rehearsal + Show
Sunday - As an Audio ah moi for Power Ranger Show
Blimey~!! I get stressed out these days...

try my best to remember all the steps for each dance show
which is tough for me because I didn't "owned" a good memory since I'm young

Friday's show still ok because I didn't really got the show mess up
But! Saturday's show...turned up to be a "disaster" to me
I get steps mess up...I get panic during costume changing...
Even there was no any single audience wanna accept my request to come up and dance at the dance floor...
I was like a moroon who running around, tables to tables...
no any single respond from those who I was inviting at that time...
I cried after this stupid show...damn!!! (of course without any notices)
*sigh*

okie...enough for the "sampah" that I need to throw out from my mind...
I want to share some of the fun moment that I had these days~!!

I'm sharing my big tummy to you~ hahahaha....


I loveee this arabian costume...

my another "blonde moment"...

He is wearing my "dudu" at his neck and my "barbie hair" at his funny head

My 1st picture took with the POWER RANGERS~!!

gegegege.... Remember I was a fan of power ranger during my childhood moment

now is like after 15 years, I get the chance to "tangkap" photo with my heroes~!!

thanks to these guys who willing to "restore" their costume and helmet after show to let me took a photo...

These guys are damn cute...

Goin' for meal also not forgeting to "protect" me...

hahaha... can you imagine~ five guys "circled" me as if they are "rangers"

herm...

finally I can get some rest....

I want to sleep like there is no tomorrow~!!
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the arabian costum!
especially wear on by you!Very exotic man~
like it like it!