Saturday, December 1, 2007

你PLUS了嗎?


3 years ago, when I first came into this big city
people are still buying normal standard stuffs...
as in prices~
For me (or even friends), brand like GUESS is a BRANDED stuff
and the items sold is not at out affordable standards...
After I spend 3 years time in this big city...
malls are getting bigger and bigger~
Hence, more BRANDS are "invading" into this city~
such as Banana Repub. larr...Juicy Couture larr...
even LV are INVADING not only starhill...but also Suria KLCC...
After a big hit - Pavillion = "the high class mall" was officially opened in the city
Malls like Mid Valley, Sunway Piramid...their "phase II" also pretty KIASU-ing
and officially OPENING juga~
ha! all the stuff inside is like so BRANDED...
now even make me think that GUESS is like nothing to me~
hahahaha... xD
Yes...KL people are demanding for a higher living standard...
with branded bags...clothes...shoes...and even FOOD~!!
(eventually...I'm one of the so called "KL people")
LV...GUCCI...PRADA...
you can see them everywhere in womens shoulder...hand...or even their rambut sampai kaki...
(well...nevermind it was pirated or not larr...I mean the ego to bring those Branded stuff...especially with LOGOS~~~)
The funny thing is...
you can even discover all those normal brand stuff started to open their so called "PLUS" line products...
like Giordano had their more expensive clothes...PADINI opened their concept store where the products is DAMN expensive compare to few years back...
Add on a plus behind the name of Vincci...
then it officially become VINCCI PLUS...where all their shoes are more expensive compare to VINCCI
Today when I was wondering around Pavillion before my performance show starts
I even saw RED BOX PLUS~!!!
XIAO~!!!
since when sing K also need branded one meh??!!
I was wondering how it would be if I sing K in that RED BOX PLUS...
would they serves high class desert instead of serving those normal snacks we had in normal RED BOX??
or...would it be double-ing the price??
Wuah...I really can't imagine if they double the price~
cause' I thought that sing in normal Red Box
also quite expensive larrr...
GOSH...
I really can't imagine after 3 years from now...
izit LV or PRADA is a MUST item for a woman in this city
Everyone goes to PLUS??!!
or PLUS will be a normal term in the future??
wuahhhhh...
I also hope that every boss will PLUS also...
yes....is salary PLUS~!!!
or else...
I really don't know how am I goin' to survive in the following years...
No~!!No~!!
my kids will ask me to buy GUESS KIDS...
No~!!
is GAP KIDS...
No~!!!
is AX KIDS...
No~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you didn't mention here I also dunno lor,because today I also pass by the so call Vincci Plus shop, and I'm wondering why the open a new shop and selling more expensive shoes, oh noe I only knew, the plus phenomena is in the trend now hahaha~I'm the out dated orang KL...you more in than me hohoho