Monday, April 28, 2008

Cake-yyyy

I wanted to post this entry quite a few weeks ago...
However, the "kemalasan" in me took away all my motivation to talk about food...
hehehehe... *evil grins*
Yes~!! I'm goin' to talk about food again~
This time, I went to Alexis in The Garden, Mid Valley.
I've been missing their cakes a lot since I ate them once during other's birthday celebration last year~
Never know where to find their shop until there was a branch opened in The Garden, and I can't wait to taste the "heaven" again~ hahaha...

*They actually placed their plates, glasses, fork and spoon according to the drawings on the paper*

*wine you can drink*

I love the bar behind me...
can't really tell from the picture, but it was nicely deco with different liquors.
There were variety of cakes displayed in front of the bar
it was always a struggle to only choose one from all of the yummy looking "evil"
*Taking pictures is a MUST!*

After all the unnecessary struggling of picking the "right" cake...
"Carrot Cheese" was the one I picked~!!
Yummy yummy...
Alexis cake always has this very "spongy" kinda feel when you eat it~
very moisture and the taste is just great!!
Jess ordered their chocolate moist cake which I think is more delicious than mine xD
hahahah... guarantee girls will fall in love with this~!!
.
.
.
Alexis cake is pretty good...and I would definitely put my thumb up for these~
however~
if you ask me, I would rather say I love "Delicious" more than "Alexis"
teeheehee...
But, Alexis is a good choice also if you wanna buy cakes for your love one...
It is expensive but worth a try larr~
..
sigh~ I'm hungry~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't eat anything yet since the moment I woke up...
better stop this before I decided to eat my laptop... > <"
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yer....another place~~~
u n ying er alwez "tuk sit" lor....i wan also...
was so satisfied wif the cakes at delicious..n then i blog it at multiply till sumone went to try just becuz of my blog~
i think delicious shud pay us!
tell ying er im looking forward to alexis..hint her~ wakaka
btw ur blog hor...got sum xiaxue feel ah~ a lil bit...haha