Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Self confession

I'm sitting in front of the pc
never know what to do next...
i'm trying to figure out how to operate the motion software...
I just get the basic images dump in n' learned the basic movement only...
plus a little bit effects here n' there~
I'm really wondering what else I can do...
How far could I go by "self-learning" in front of the *damn* canggih pc...
.
.
.
.
I have to admit that I've put on some weight these days...
herm... although it is only 1 kg...
but it feels like i'm gainning more than that by just viewing myself in front of the mirror~
guess I'll just have to continue to let myself sweat...
hopefully after the intern*yeah! left one more week to go!*, I can get some shows and continue to work out more...
rather than just sit at home like a big fat potato... *sigh*
.
.
.
.
Thanks for the "very-bitter-can-kill" herbal medicine
slowly, my face is recovering faster than I expected...
Thank god... *amen*
.
.
.
.
I miss my hommie...
I'm not having any plans yet to pay a visit back to my hometown this year...
I miss my parents a lot...although I did't really called back often...
hell knows~!!!
Mr. wolfie is visiting K.K tomorrow~!! *damn!*
Climbing Mount Kinabalu during these rainny days~
okay...I'm jealous~
so...I have to go to L.A this coming July!!!
I DON'T CARE~!!! *roar*

No comments: