Friday, April 18, 2008

Help~!! I am MELTING~!!!!

I'm not a big fan of Korean drama
...and the only Korean thing that makes my jaw drop is their dancing~
I've told friends that I'm not that keen towards Korean guy although some of them are really HOT!
...
see~ mom is always right...
never come to a conclusion too soon and the "louder" you reassure the more that it proves you wrong...
...
Yesterday I was so "bo liao" and watching 8tv inside my bedroom
there was this Korean drama called "Prince Hour" was shown on 8tv
I was like "okay...since I was so "bo liao", just watch anything will do, just in case to kill some time"
... "ei? who is this guy in tv...so0o0 EN TAO one?!!"
..."ei??!!! is Se7en??!! How come??!! He change his hairstyle already??!!"
..."really is him meh??!! why so "en tao" already??!!"
..." wuahh...all these days my eyes kena STAMP izit??!! why I never know se7en is a super HOT guy??!!"
...
nah...see~
here goes~ my "I-never-like-Korean-en tao" theory proves me wrong lohhh...
...
As far as I remember~
the first time I saw se7en on tv I was like "aiyerrr...another Korean singer with the "si lai" curly semi long hair"
how come a hairstyle can change somebody from "not-my-cup-of-tea" to "Oh-My-God-he-is-so-HOT" kind of "en tao"~!!
Unbelievable~!!

*Se7en in "Prince Hour"*
..
See~!! so EN TAO can kill already~!!
...I was so excited and was very lookin' forward to watch today's episode after yesterday's episode...
Today, in my expectation...
I was melting and "aWww-ing" all the way while staring at his handsome face on the tv screen...
somemore today's episode he was showing his upper body without clothes~!!
ARRrrrRRrggghhhh..........
DAMN! why I never discover he has such a great HOT body~!!
arrhhh... confirm my eyes were STAMP-ed throughout these years~!!
After 1 hour of "eye candy",
I can't wait to find his video clip on youtube~
to refresh my memory on his singing...
clip by clip...I was melting again...
He had such a good voice and he sing well in ENGLISH~!!
OMG~!!! *double-melting*
...
Browsing his photo lagi susah...
I was like half "awwWw-ing" and half scrolling down my mouse so fast
I can't hardly breath~!!
*the "very-Rain" kinda black and white photo...so smart,right!?!!!*

*another "very-the-Rain" pose =D ...this hairstyle suits him a lot compare to the curly curly one...so en tao can die already~*


*Manyak cute punya smile~ melt melt melt...*

*Hip hop style also can be so en tao... kill kill kill...*

*even posing with the very old school peace gesture also can be so adorable...arrGghHHh...=fade off= *
...
Conclusion is...
never throws a conclusion too early and too LOUD before it is to be prove to be true...
...and I am officially "in-love" with this super HOT guy~!!
I'm so looking forward to the coming episode on next monday... *rubbing hands*







1 comment:

Chin Lay said...

ermm hemm...I prefer the first prince in prince hour haha

see this in my sis blog:

http://chinee0615.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!91DFA50CAD3D527!190/?startingImageIndex=0&commentsExpand=0&addCommentExpand=0&addCommentFocus=0&pauseSlideshow=0

but now, i very de like the "se zhang" (gong yoo) in coffee prince, so mature and cute~~~got dimples one~~

http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/071129gongyoo.jpg

haha we're a bunch of hungry ghost~~