Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Evil Entry

No...this is not happening...
no...no...NO~!!!!!!
This is not suppose to happen to a weight watcher like me...
...but hell, it did~!!
..
..
ok...tempting moment is coming right after the following content~
PLEASE~!!
"Dessert-phobia" ladies please stay away from this entry~
...or else you will curse me for being so evil to publish the following pictures =P
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Peach Pie with Vanilla Ice-cream* by Delicious
..
*Mango & Passion Fruit Dome* by Zen
..
*Chocolate Marshmellows Cheese Cake* by Zen
..
So0o0o0o0o TEMPTING~!!

I really have to admit that I was in love with desserts...
BANYAK EVIL.....
..
...and who is the "evil" who "help" me to pick up such an evil behaviour?!

.
.
.
.

This fella larrr....
Ms. "I-Suka-Makan" -- Jess

.
.
.
.


see~!!
how serious she was while taking pictures of the desserts ordered~!!
Like the desserts are "professional model" leh~
... and sadly...I'm also doin' the same thing as well... > <'




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wan go eat also...i wan go eat~~~~
bring me go..wer issit!!!

*cassey is drooling*

Anonymous said...

Dude......
that was such an offence!!!!
grrrrrr~~~~~~~>"<

MaGGi3 said...

ar...
i'm *sowwwwieeeee*....