Monday, March 31, 2008

A Wonderful Story

Just finished watching "Sepet" in youtube... *damn...I've lost my own copy of VCDs*
It was my fifth time to watch again this favourite movie of mine...
...still I can't help myself to cry again for that beautiful love story~
...
...
Just how beautiful love is~
...how it was told in a very simple way without fancy exaggerated romance through the eyes of Yasmin Ahmad, one of my favourite director.
...
...
I was inspired and touched againnnn...
I'm gonna have a goodnight sleep after posting this entry with my beautiful romantic dreamzzz *teeheehee*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should go listen to the director's workshop~
u know the director of ghost and kopitiam is from our church
he's good man!!!

MaGGi3 said...

arhhh...a female director if i'm not mistaken~
how about the date n venue??!! T_T