Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A Bimbotic Entry

I'm bored....
nearly killed by my own boredom today~
I even went to some Korean webpage to play some bimbotic "doll styling" games to save me for the day~
.

..
...
Anyway~
here are some of my doll styling picz~




#1. see...the hairstyle is almost similar as mine~ This will eventually be my casual wear for a dayout for shoppingggg~ gegege...

#2. I loveeee the top...I'll definitely wear like this if I had the outfit~

#3. Boyish but yet Chic~

#4. Only doll can suits a blonde hair like this~ *teeheehee*...and I love the dress~

#5. One of my FAV... *wink*

#6. Maybe I should get this as one of my wedding dress...hahaha...so cute n' GLAM...

#7. My wild wild west fantasy~ gegege...

#8. Never will I get a longggg hair like this...I've made this to fulfill one of my fantasy *wink*
.
..
...
Somemore, the website let you do the make ups for dolls
#1. Pink blush on the cheek~ lovely~!!!

#2. Goddess look~
.
..
...
wookiee...I'm done~!!












No comments: