Friday, February 1, 2008

"It-Just-Took-Me-So-Long-To-Burn-That-DAMN-DVD" Survey


Q. First thing you did this morning?:::
Bunn': Replied sms ...
=
Q. Last thing you ate?:::
Bunn': I drank a tin of Nescafe Mocha...to keep me awake from waitin'.....
=
Q. What's annoying you right now? :::
Bunn': Waitin' ....
=
Q. What's the last movie you saw? :::
Bunn': er...Heavenly Mission broadcasted in Astro...*sigh...since a longgg time I didn't make it to the cinema n watch a film*
=
Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?:::
Bunn': Not to say I don't believe in long distance relationship...just 98% out of all the cases FAIL miserably
=
Q Where is the last place you went?:::
Bunn': Kitchen downstairs??!!
=
Q: Who is the last person you called?:::
Bunn': My lady boss - Jenn
=
Q: Been cheated on?:::
Bunn': Yes...and he pay for the consequenses~
=
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?::
Bunn': hahaha...YES~ hahahaha
=
Q: Do you wish on stars?:::
Bunn': Not really~
=
Q: Does it work?:::
Bunn': ... no comment~
=
Q: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them of:::
Bunn': Nope!
=
Q: When did you last cry? :::
Bunn': 2-3 weeks ago~
=
Q: Do you like your handwriting? :::
Bunn': Not really~
=
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world? :::
Bunn': Well, Yes~ everyone does...izit??!!
=
Q: Who's bed did you sleep in lastnight? :::
Bunn': My own bed~
=
Q: What color shirt are you wearing? :::
Bunn': Black
=
Q: Do you have any pets? :::
Bunn': Nope... coz' eventually my pet turned into my owner...sigh~
=
Q: What is the color of your bedsheets?::
Bunn': Blue
=
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?::
Bunn': Online-inggg
=
Q: last person you talked to :::
Bunn': My lady boss - Jenn
=
Q: Look to your left:::
Bunn': oOooohhhh....My lady boss's yoga mat
=
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep? :::
Bunn': yeapppp
=
Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder?::
Bunn': Yes... *sigh*
=
Q: Song that makes you cry? :::
Bunn': err...forgot~There are a few that makes me cry *bleh*
=
Q: Are you a normally happy person? :::
Bunn': Yes, I am~!
=
Q: What color are your eyes? :::
Bunn': Black~
=
Q: Long or Short Hair :::
Bunn': Short~
=
Q: Current Song? :::
Bunn': I'm not listening to any song right now~
=
Q: Missing someone? :::
Bunn': yes...so badly~
=
=
=
=
P/S: DAMN...I still need to wait for hourssss to finish up the video burning...I have fungussssss grow on my head already~~~!!!! Imagine...Mushroom head with small little tiny mushrooms...argh~!!!

No comments: