Tuesday, February 19, 2008

♥The Season of L.O.V.E♥

February is a "season" to say "I ♥ YOU"
I'm so grateful that I was showered with LOVE not only in this particular month, but 365 days throughout the year~
I want to use this opportunity to say my love to a list of people...
.
..
...
Here goes my "I-♥-YOU" list:
=
#1. Papa and Mama: There aren't any words to describe my love to both of you~ I love you, pa and ma...
#2. Wolfie: I love you...I love you... I love you... with every bits of my body and soul~
#3. May: Thanks for being the one who listened to all my crap since the day we move in together as roomate...I love you~
#4. Ah Tze Tze: I love you as a bestie who always manage to catch me when I fall...although is in a "2D dimension" way of communication~
#5. Aud Aud: I love you...although we only meet up like once in a year... I love you and I know you do love me too *wink*
#6. Sayang: I love you of being such a good companion and a good listener~ you are such a gifted joyful person I've ever met...
#7. Cupcake BB: oOoohh...I love you for being such a lovely person and a lovely friend...somehow lookin at you is like watchin the other side of me livin in this real life~ I love you~!!!
.
..
...




1 comment:

alephtav said...

yayaya~
i <3 you
xoxoxoxoxo
:D