Friday, February 15, 2008

Survey Before I'm Off To Workzz

1. Today is
Bunn':15/02/2008
=
2. I should be
Bunn': Headin' back to work~
=
3. The last text message I received was from
Bunn': My Lady Boss...
=
4. And it said
Bunn': Remember to bring keys because they will be havin' meetings
=
5. I am currently pissed off because
Bunn': Headin' back to work...hahaha...
=
6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is
Bunn': "不知不覺" by 房祖名&薛凱琪
=
7. I would love to see
Bunn': The end of NS...hahahaha...
=
8. If I could change my last name, it would be
Bunn': er...Its good enough for me, no changes was needed~
=
9. After class, I love to
Bunn': No class for me...kakakaka...I'm finishin' my studies~!!
=
10. My favorite subject is
Bunn': er...art~
=
11. I liked yesterday because
Bunn': It was Valentine's day~!!!
=
12. But I still sort of didn't because
Bunn': No...I didn't~ I mean I'm Happy~!!
=
13. My favorite song/s right now would have to be
Bunn': Tanya's new songs
=
14. I sometimes forget to
Bunn': miss call after I reach home~ = ="
=
15. I currently have a crush on
Bunn': on a human being~ hahahaha = ="
=
16. My favorite number/s would have to be
Bunn': It has to be my LUCKY NUMBER 5~!!
=
17. When I'm in a bad mood, it's better to just
Bunn': turn on the musiczzzz...
=
18. I really can't stand
Bunn': people...
=
19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend right away if?
Bunn': if... we stops lovin' each other...
=
20. If I were to get stuck in an elevator with someone, it would have to be
Bunn': A Technician who can fix the problemzz... ;P
=
21. I'd really like to improve my grades on
Bunn': Human Behaviours studies...
=
22. The last thing that wasn't food that I bought with my own money is
Bunn': Topshop's Accessories...
=
23. The name of the street where I live is
Bunn': Jalan Puncak Gading
=
24. I have never ridden
Bunn': a Cow??!!

No comments: