Friday, February 22, 2008

Mui Mui Zai


When things went crazy these days, stresses as an adult hunting me like a ghost at night...
I tend to dig out the childish side of mine~
Wishin' I could run away from everythin' and act as vunerable as I can~
...which I couldn't and would not let myself to do so in a real life...
.
..
...
When I was in LRT on my way to Tasik Selatan today
I met a bunch of high school kids *from 尊Aherm孔*
By listening the way they talked reminds me the old days when I'm still studyin' in high school...
I can't helped but havin' my mind flashin' with all the happy moments I had back in those days~
.
..
...
Even I had a result like this --> "Closet Freak" ...in a freakin' sexual personality test~!!
...which defined me as someone who lack of experience like KID! *it was soOoo-NOT-TRUE-AT-ALL*
...and I need someone to release the beast in me??!! WTF!!!
No Way~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
..
...
Wookie...enough...
Comin' back to the reality...
...comin' back to the 23 adult me...

No comments: