Friday, February 1, 2008

Goddess of mine...


= I listened to her song when I had a crush on that charming guy
= I listened to her song when I was deeply in love
= I listened to her song when my heart was broken into pieces
= I smile when I was humming her song
= I cried when her song hit my heart with a STRIKE
= I sang her song during singing audition
= I was singing her song while he carried a flower and give it to me like a little child with a blushing face
= I managed to dig out money and buy her albums although I'm pweettyyy broke at that particular time
= I dance like a little happy child while my boss told me to attend her press conference during my 1st internship
= I spend few days in excitement after I successfully havin' a short conversation with her in a close distance
= I cried during the 1st 10 minutes of her concert in Stadium Bukit Jalil and I cried miserably till the end...
= I adored and idolized her
.
.
.
She is Fish Leong @ 梁静茹

No comments: