Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Little Chit-Chat With The Voice Within


Voice A: " What do you want? Just go ahead and spit it out!"
Bunn': " erm...nothin'~"
Voice B: " She is not tellin' the truth! I knew it!"
Bunn': " Then... What are the expected words that I should say...?"
Voice A: " Tell her~!!"
Voice B: " I know you are holding yourself to make that call~ "
Bunn': " oOohh...genius~"
Voice A: " Yes, we are...and why aren't you make that call?"
Bunn': " Don't you think it is unnecessary? even myself felt that it was kinda annoying~ you know, I don't have the authority to do so..."
Voice B: " ha! you think too much..."
Voice A: " Nahh...she is just affraid~"
Bunn': " ... am I ?"
Voice B: " Yes...you are~ In Fact, you shouldn't be fear...Fear makes you look cheezyyy"
Voice A: " Now...go ahead and CALL~!! "
Bunn': "WTH...go away from my mind~!! stop whispering inside my ears~!! DAMN YOU! "

No comments: