Friday, February 15, 2008

My CNY Holiday In KK

I'm headin' back to KK again for my Chinese New Year holiday
It was extremely important for me to go back hometown for CNY because all my beloved family and friends from all around the world would make their way back to KK for this festive celebration...
.
..
...

Not forgettin' those delicious food which gained me extra weight every CNY~
people will just eat...eat...eat...and eat...like there is no tomorrow~!!
*Reunion dinner in my cousin's new BIG semi-D house*
.

..
...
Its great when friends gathered together and spend a day in the nearest pulau in KK...
so, me and my beloved friends went to Pulau Sapi the day after my arrival in KK~

*On our way to Pulau Sapi... J.J just can't help to give the camera a nice little rude hand gesture~blame the wonderful sunshine*


*Caution!! Caution!!*

The first thing I discovered when I set my foot on Sapi...
is the familiar "Jelly Fish Season" signboard which I eventually "bumped" into it during my last visit to Pulau Sapi on September last year...
Seems like the jelly fish miss Sapi a lot that they can't move themselves away from this island...


erm...nothing much to see also~
hahaha... we are not super models with super HOT bodies~
so....don't expect too much~ gegege.... xD
=
However... we had a lot of fun in Sapi...
we were too excited that we do a lot of stupid thing during our visit to Sapi that day...
We even shoot a CNY song MV clip ourselves, starrin' W&Y as the "singers" and others as the "Back-up Dancers"...
hahaha...not forgettin the "very-HARDWORKIN'-cameraman" = J.J
Takin' all the candid shots of us doin' inappropriate stuffs... *aherm...*
*Group photo before leavin' Sapi - (Up left) Henley+ Jacob+ Jess+ Bunn'+ Sharon+ Ant.+ J.J
(Lower left) May+ Y+ W+ H*

*Snap snap n snap*...they just can't help to snap photos during our way back to KK port...somemore our lovely celeb there is practicing the "偶像劇-ish" posing for his up n comin' drama for 8tv...I can imagine how the poster would look like during the release of the drama after few months from now~ XD
.
..
...
*performance on the 2nd day of CNY*
These year, I've decided not to participate in any dancing performance during CNY period...
However, due to the "shortage" of $$...
I've joinned the performance so last minutes before I set my foot off from KL
=
I didn't get to meet up with my aunt and cousins since I only make it back to Papar after 2p.m~
I missed the important gathering with my mom's relatives and that leaves me a guilt for this CNY holiday's trip... = ="
So, I had "unofficially" make a promise with my mom that I'll be good next year...
no performance and no FFK for next CNY...
*let's pray for miraclesss...*
.
..
...
Visiting "friends' open house" is a MUST during CNY...
Us!! as a bunch of "young-and-still-officially-single" young people had grouped ourselves as "N.H.B gang"
*N.H.B stands for = NA HONG BAO (拿紅包)*
We just followed whoever in the "gang" to whoever's house for a visit
hahaha... that's how our "huge" angpao's money came from...
Somemore, "non-stop snapping pictures" is a MUST also when we pay our visits to open houses...
*Silly posing with May's hand stuckin out a "wantan" in front of us*

*Brother and sister's reunion snapzz... > <*

*They are not havin' an affair...no...they aren't ;D*

*N.H.B gang's group photo with Frankie(the red shirt one)...*
.
..
...
more up n coming photos will be published
since I'm still waiting for the others to pass me photos
arrr....and the MV clips~!!!
hahaha...to be continue....














No comments: