Friday, February 29, 2008

The Friday Morning Survey

"My pillow.
Enveloping me in your soft folds of comfort.
Eyes closed, your gentle caress soothes my concernsand carries
my thoughts to a bed of pure contentment.
Completely satisfied, I lay in your sweet embrace,longing to
remain indefinitely.
This is love."
- Lauren Hunt -

1.Your ex is on the side of the road,on fire. What do you do?
Bunn': Screamin' for help larr~!!
=
2.Your best friend tells you she is pregnant. What is your reaction?
Bunn': "Oh..."
=
3.When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Bunn': Can't remember...but I'm pweettyy sure is within these few days~ xI
=
4.Congratulations. You just had a son.What's his name?
Bunn': Jerome??!! wait~!! is not a good news of me havin' a son now~!!!
=
5.Congratulations. You just had a daughter. What's her name?
Bunn': Lyra...no~!!i'm not gonna have any babies soooooonnnn....
=
6.What are you craving right now?
Bunn': $$
=
7.What was the last thing you cried about?
Bunn': My dad...
=
8.When you buy something and your change is a penny, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
Bunn': Keep it~
=
9.What color is your tissue box?
Bunn': I don't have a tissue box now~
=
10.Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
Bunn': My room is too small for a ceiling fan... @.@
=
11.What is the last voice mail you received about?
Bunn': I didn't receive any of them~
=
12.Scariest thing you've experienced in last year?
Bunn': Sufferin' bad skin condition...T.T
=
13.What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Bunn': Red Wine~
=
14.Are you happy right now?
Bunn': wookie dookie lorr...
=
15.Do you drink beer?
Bunn': yes...but not a fan of it~
=
16.Have your brothers or sisters evertold you that you were adopted?
Bunn': I don't have siblings...
=
17.Which do you prefer? Dark or lightjeans?
Bunn': Dark
=
18.What was the last movie you watched at home?
Bunn': <<一公升的眼淚>>
=
19.What is in your pocket?
Bunn': no pockets on my pants..
=
20.Where do you hurt?
Bunn': ma' face~
=
21.When is your birthday?
Bunn': 25th Oct
=
22.What are you going to do after this?
Bunn': Goin back to my BLARDY UC*aherm*SI for some BLARDY Co*aherm*op matters
=
23.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Bunn': Nope~
=
24.Do you hate people?
Bunn': Yeap...but! pweetttyyyy rare~
=
25.Have you ever dreamt of frogs?
Bunn': Maybe...I forgot~
=
26.Does someone like you right now?
Bunn': ah ha~!! Yes *aherm* I guess *aherm* ...
=
27.Do you like the color green?
Bunn': well...it depends~
=
28.Do you ever sleep with a light on?
Bunn': Yes...
=
29.How many hours did you sleep for last night?
Bunn': 6-7 hours
=
30.What do you wear to sleep?
Bunn': My boyshorts... *aherm*
=
31.Do you swear at your parents?
Bunn': Nope...
=
32.Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Bunn': Yes~ hahahahaha.....


.

..

...



No comments: