Thursday, January 31, 2008

After Dinner Survey


1.What is the worst thing about hugs?
Bunn': When that someone you hug is sticky and sweaty...ewwww~
=
2.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Bunn': yes...definitely~ *blush*
=
3.What candy can you eat a whole bag of without getting sick?
Bunn': er...almost every candy~ hahaha...although I'm not a big fan of sweeeeet stuff...
=
4.Did you talk to anybody random today?
Bunn': randomly...no~
=
5.Did any particular thing brighten up your day?
Bunn': er... yes... I get to sleep in my own bed~ hahaha...
=
6.What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?
Bunn': Fight with my dad...the one and only thing I regret for so many years~
=
7.Did your last outing involve the police?
Bunn': no~ I'm a good citizen *wink*
=
8.If you could hug anyone right now, who would it be?
Bunn': My mom and dad~ I miss them a lot lately~
=
9.Do you make every decision as if your parents are watching you?
Bunn': Not really... My decisions seldom came across with my parents
=
10.When was the last time you were grounded?
Bunn': Believe me... I didn't came across with this kind of experience~
=
11.Do you love anybody more than words can say?
Bunn': Yes...love towards family...friendship...as well as relationship~ words can't tell how much I love them~
=
12.Have you ever gotten the butterflies?
Bunn': ark??!!
=
13.What were you doing at 12 AM four days ago?
Bunn': Rehearsal for CNY shows...seriously...is AM not PM!!
=
14.Do you sleep with shoes on?
Bunn': No...and who the h*** wearin' their shoes n sleep??!!
=
15.If you could change anything about your past would you?
Bunn': No~ 100% no no no!!
=
16.Does anyone think you are a bitch?
Bunn': hahaha...maybe~
=
17.Why did your last relationship end?
Bunn': ...because he got his skin itchi and havin' an affair with another girl...so...that's it..."bye bye" I said~ xD
=
18.Do you consider your best friends attractive?
Bunn': wuahhh....they are stunning larr...not only attractive...but "seductive"~ gegege...
=
19.When was the last time you went skating?
Bunn': hahaha...I never skate...hahahaha...
*please ahh...don't even think of bringing me for skating...you know who you are I'm talkin' to..*
=
20.Is lying ever ok?
Bunn': well...is complicated~ as long as it is not a harmful issues~
=
21.Is your best friend a girl or a guy?
Bunn': Girls...
=
22.A best friend should always:
Bunn': be understanding...
=
23.Who was the last person you hugged?
Bunn': Vicky...a HOT mom with a 2 yrs old kid~ hehehe...
=
24.What was the last thing that made you smile?
Bunn': ... can't remember...I smiled all the time~ *wink*
=
25.Have you ever been fired from a job?
Bunn': no...
=
26.Someone trips in front of you- what do you do?
Bunn': "trips" ??!! in what sense??!!
=
27.Have you ever attended a school dance?
Bunn': yes...I've been dancing for 6 years in secondary school and 2 years in primary school~
=
28.A random person you dont know says they like you-you:
Bunn': "er...did you get the wrong person?" + my O.S : "Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND??!!"
=
29.What is your favorite thing to do while watching a movie?
Bunn': Observes the message that the storyteller wish to deliberate to his or her audience...
=
30.Have you ever woke up next to someone and smiled?
Bunn': yes... *blush*
=
31.Are you a good speller?
Bunn': ah ha! it depends~ hahaha...
=
32.What is or was your best subject in school?
Bunn': Commerce....
=
33.Your friend is pregnant- you say?
Bunn': "wuahhh...so Hang Fuk!! next time let me hug your baby arr..." *for those who married*
"er...are you serious?" *for those who still "officially" single*
=
34.Can you speak another language?
Bunn': yes...Malaysian speaks multi-languages~ even ROJAK language~
=
35.Do you remember the name of your 3rd grade teacher?
Bunn': yes...and I still remember her full name in chinese...
=
36.Who do you look up to the most?
Bunn': herm...I would say Yasmin Ahmad...and don't ask me why~
=
37.How much did you weight at birth?
Bunn': I don't know the exact figure but according to my mom...my weight is above average~ that's how I gained all my "baby fat"...
=
38.Do you like to run?
Bunn': not really...I have bad knees~
=
39.When is the last time you talked to your grandma?
Bunn': er...last week~
=
40.Have you broken a bone or gotten stitches?
Bunn': Broken bones...no~ Stitches...yes...on my face somemore...
=
41.Do you have deja vu often?
Bunn': Yes for few years back when I was a kid...Now, is a no~
=
42.Do you believe in true love or love at first sight?
Bunn': yes for both...but is a pwweetttyyyyy rare things that one can come across~
=
43. Favorite Disney movie?
Bunn': Aww...the "Pirates of The Caribbean" series~ hahahah

No comments: