Thursday, January 31, 2008

Learn How to Keep Your Mouth Shut Before You Appreciate

Today...
for potential up and coming editing projects
...me and Pat+Jenn+ Sia had visited to IRIS in Technology Park, Bukit Jalil...
.
.
.
I'm not goin to enclose the event occured in IRIS
coz' there are somethin' to do with the national security or what so ever...
...the only big idea is this company runs the business of selling the chips *arr...not the junk food*
which as a malaysian we can see them almost DAILY on our MYKAD...ATM card...etc...
.
.
.
I admit that I'm a typical Malaysian who likes to complaint this and that regarding to how "efficient" our country's technology works...
I complaint the "fragile-ish" of our MYKAD which started to peel into "2 separates way"...
I complaint the bad quality printing of my photo in my Malaysian Passport...
I complaint the reading of our "Automated Passport Reading Machine" process is way too long...
.
.
.
However...
after paying a visit to IRIS...
I came out a conclusion that I should really learn how to stop complaining and appreciate the stuffs around me...
Well... I've learned the reason why MYKAD is fragile...
I've learned the reason why the printing of my passport's photo had to be in that quality...
...and I also learned that the technology of Malaysia is actually quite CANGGIH and our Malaysian is WAYYYYY smarter than I expected which is proved through the local invention of products and technology that is environment friendly...
that makes me proud of myself towards Malaysia
and not everything has to be "外國的月亮比較圓"
.
.
.
so...guys~!!
stop complaining and observes how lucky we are as a Malaysian
...and you will appreciate more towards life~
.
.
.
wuahhh...today I'm so Patriotic~!! hahaha...

No comments: