Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Survey Machine is gonna get a NEW CAP!


I am CRAPPY bored as you can see~
I've answered so many survey that I should called myself = "THE SURVEY MACHINE"
hahahaha....
There will be more up and coming survey as I "assumed"
.
.
.
Ooh...
guys...recently I just found out that one of my friend - Valerie (frm Sabah as well)
her brother is doin' some design and drawings for caps and shoes~
gee...I'm gonna LOVE this~
hehehe...
.
.
.
so I'll call up to make myself a "personalize" cap again~!!
this time...I want a cap with a SEXY BUNNY GIRL on it~
er...text would be " BUNNY LOVE BLACK FRYDAY"
hahaha...Black Fryday is the brand name of this particular designer...er...I guess
since they are using it as their blog's name...fan club's name...etc etc...
Black Fryday's blog = HERE!
.
.
.
YES~!!
I'm goin' to bring that cap back to KK for CNY~
oOooH...I'm excited~!! > . <

No comments: