Thursday, January 3, 2008

TAGGED~!!


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Bunn': 阿瑋, From BBT...erm...coz I'm watchin' their TV programme yesterday night...
=
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Bunn': Sleep like a PIG....
=
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Bunn': Havin' my breakfast...Mom bought cakes from pasar malam yesterday
=
4. What happened to you in 2006?
Bunn': erm... 1st thing came into my mind is...corporate video shootin' in Aquaria KLCC...which is one of the greatest nightmare for 2006~
=
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
Bunn': "HA??!!"
=
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Bunn': so far...warm plain water~ so healthy...hahaha...
=
7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Bunn': I had three brushes...pink,black,& white
=
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Bunn': er...my dinner yesterday night which costs me RM5
=
9. Where were you last night?
Bunn': Pasar Malam...and my homieee
=
10. What colour is your front door?
Bunn': er...Grey color
=
11. Where do you keep your change?
Bunn': of course is in my wallet~
=
12. What's the weather like today?
Bunn': it looks like is goin' to rainnnn soon~
=
13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Bunn': something with RUM & WALNUTS~!!
=
14. What excites you?
Bunn': Shopping....
=
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Bunn': A big "YES"...but eventually I need to wait until end of JAN, so I can straight away cut it for the sake of CNY...
=
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Bunn': no...I'm "just" 23 this year...
=
17. Do you talk a lot?
Bunn': well...it depends who am I hanging out with~
=
18. Do you watch the O.C?
Bunn': Nope~
=
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Bunn': Yupe~
=
20. Do you make your own words?
Bunn': yupe...
=
21. Are you a jealous person?
Bunn': erm...not really~ but i do jealous in some occasion~hahaha...
=
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'
Bunn': "Audrey" , one of my SOULMATE-ish Ji Mui...
=
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'
Bunn': "Kenny", gosh...
=
24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
Bunn': Mr.Wolfiee
=
25. What does the last text message you received say?
Bunn': haha...I insist to make the last text message I received as a private stuff~ coz I don't want anybody to vomit after reading this answer...hahaha....by the way, it is from Mr.Wolfiee
=
26. Do you chew on the straw?
Bunn': yes...hahahaha...I know...is a bad habit~
=
27. Do you have curly hair?
Bunn': nope~
=
28. What's the next place you're going to?
Bunn': er...a park in Tun Razak??!!
=
29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Bunn': er...I don't "kenal" rude people...hahaha
=
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Bunn': Cakez....
=
31. Will you get married in the future?
Bunn': 100% is a YES
=
32. What was the best movie you've seen in past 2 weeks?
Bunn': {{The Golden Compass}}
=
33. Is there anyone I like right now?
Bunn': yes~
=
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Bunn': Yesterday??!!
=
35. Are you currently depressed?
Bunn': Yes...
=
36. Did you cry today?
Bunn': Nope~ not for the rest of the day as well~
=
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Bunn': Because I was tagged~ hahaha....by SueShen
=
38. Tag 5 people who would do this
Bunn': Can I choose not to tag anyone...pleaseeeee....

No comments: