Monday, January 14, 2008

My Rare Moment


Finally I get the energy to blog...
thanks to the show on 12th
I've caught a "horrible" fever during our way back from Genting
.
.
.
Talk about 12th show in Genting
what excites me was not the show or whatever it is...
FINALLY!!
I got the chance to wear my fav longggggg hairwig
and took pictures during showtime~!!!
.
.
.
I loveeeeeeeeee this hairwig since the 1st time I wear it during an annual dinner show last month
which I didn't manage to take any photo since there was a bit of a rush in time to change the costume...
.
.
.
So, this time I was so excited that I can actually "dig" some free time to pose on camera with this nice little hairwig
hahaha...it was rare to find me in a long hair look since I was "officially" short hair 4 years ago
.
.
.
herm...maybe....maybe I should consider to have an extension in the future~
hahaha... yes....a nice little longggggg hair extension~

No comments: