Monday, January 21, 2008

Survey that kills time

1. If I looked in your pocket, whatwould I find?
Bunn': I'm wearin' my nightieesss...you will not find any pockets with me now~
=
2 . Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
Bunn': CLOSED~!!
=
3. Are you happy right now?
Bunn': er...so so...
=
4. Something that happened today that has made you mad?
Bunn': Thank god... I'm not MAD yet...
=
5. What will you do AFTER this survey?
Bunn': er...lyin' on my bed~
=
6. Marriage or living together (live-in)?
Bunn': Marriage...somehow I dislike of being "living-together"
=
7. What color of cloth are you wearing right now?
Bunn': White... white pyjamas...*wink*
=
8. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Bunn': It depends...
=
9. Is there something you regret and what?
Bunn': Yeap... fight with my dad in the age of 17...
=
10. First thing you did when you woke up?
Bunn': Brush my teeth??!!
=
11. Last person you told you love her/him?
Bunn': OMG... is pinky... OMG...haahahaha...
=
12. Last argument you got into?
Bunn': er... it happened last week~
=
13. What brand did you last buy a cloth?
Bunn': I seriously can't remember because it was a longggg longggg time ago~
=
14. What shop did you go to for almost 4x in a day?
Bunn': er...no....
=
15. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
Bunn': There aren't any advertisement on the side of da screen~
=
16. What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Bunn': CNY...the FINISHIN' of my Co-op~!!
=
17. When will you turn 50?
Bunn': I still have 28 years to go...then it should be on the year 2036~
=
18. How many pillows are on your bed?
Bunn': 3~
=
19. What song are you currently listening to?
Bunn': Fish Leong's songs
=
20. Have you ever passed out from drinking?
Bunn': No~
=
21. What excites you?
Bunn': HOT guys...hahahaha....
=
22. What time did you wake up this morning?
Bunn': 10.30am ++ , awake by two phonecalls~ *sigh*
=
23. Do you have any cousins?
Bunn': I have TONS of cousins~
=
24. Have you been to the dean's office?
Bunn': Yupe...hehe...
=
25. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Bunn': Wolfieee
=
26. What is the WORST subject they teach in school?
Bunn': Moral studies... *aherm*
=
27. What's the last place you went?
Bunn': Ma' Bedroom??!!
=
28. What was your dream this morning?
Bunn': o0oh~!! I'm drivin' my own car~!!
=
29. How was your past weekend?
Bunn': Nothing much, since I'm working...working...and WORKING~
=
30. What song do you want to hear everyday?
Bunn': I have no idea~
=
31. If puppies stayed small forever,would you buy one?
Bunn': sounds cruel...but yeah~ I love puppies~!!
=
32. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Bunn': WALNUT & RUM
=
33. Is someone on your mind right now?
Bunn': Yes...sshhh...
=
34. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Bunn': no...*without any consideration*
=
35. Do you worry about how you look?
Bunn': Yes....definitely~
=
36 . Have you ever been on stage?
Bunn': Yea...often~
=
37. Can you whistle?
Bunn': No...what a shame~
=
38. Do you have any plans for today?
Bunn': Working~ *sigh*
=
39. Are you friends with more guys or girls?
Bunn': I have a balance between both gender
=
40. Do you like the beach?
Bunn': I LOVE BEACH~!!

No comments: