Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bunny-In-Work

Here I am...
In a brand new year with a brand new "job"
.
.
.
Just started my bloody "you-need-to-finish-these-before-you-get-ya-damn-expensive-degree-cert" trainning...erm...yesterday night~
.
.
.
Now i'm waiting the printing of footages to DV tape which will take me about an hour...
PHEW~ so... i'm officially "free" to online and blogging instead of getting my head all grown up with mushrooms and fungi in front of my working table~
.
.
.
Oh ya~!! GUYS!! listen up...
I found a great stuff to share with you all~
Recently, there was this 15 years old Phillipino girl named Charice Pempengco caught my attention through youtube with her AMAZING-SUPER-POWERFUL voice
.
.
.
She is one of the singer who really gainned my respect~!
I even had goose bumps everytime I listened to her singing...
.
.
.
Guys, for real...
please log on to youtube.com
and search for "CHARICE PEMPENGCO"
guarantee you will had goose bumps all over your body when you see this girl singing~!!

No comments: