Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Call Me "Sifu"

"Love is like a piece of art work,even the smallest bit can be so
beautiful."

- Stacie Cunningham -

1 down and 1 to go~
Yes, I'm finishing co-op 2 and leavin' another 2 months to complete my co-op 3
...that also means that I'm goin' to be "free" from being a UCSI slave... *aherm* student...
Just finishin' my co-op report and gettin' all the signatures needed
I'll be submittin' this paperwork by this coming friday~!! yipee~!!
.
..
...
Today is the 1st day for my co-op 3
time flies like a glimpse of the eyes...
so fast that I even have my own student??!! ...and I'm becoming a "Sifu" already??!!
ha...yes...somebody just called me "Sifu" one hour before I'm postin' this entry~
no jokes... thanks to my dear boss~
Ok...is not that I'm so "pro" that I can recruit my own student or what larr...
I'm just helpin' out in "creating" a potential editor for Patjenn Film
...I mean, is a good thing in a way that I can refreshed my mind again on basic knowledge of operating a Final Cut Pro... and learn how to rearrange my knowledge and transfer them out by words to other people which I think is important for a person like me who is so weak in translating thoughts to words...
To be honest... I'm still learning as well~
A lot of stuffs in Final Cut Pro still yet to be discover...I'm self-learning and try to be as pro already... not really deserves to be called "Sifu" yet~!! *wink*
.
..
...
I've just taught her some basic knowledge on how to "log and capture" footages and roughly introduce some basic stuffs in Final Cut Pro...
What's next??!!
I'm thinking of havin' a demo on how to print a video to mini DV~!!
Ha~!! easy job larrr....hahahaha.....

No comments: