Friday, March 28, 2008

A Mail That Brighten My Day

Just came back from work...
...and finally, the editing of "True" had been finalize and here goes my 1st ever short film editing work~!!!!
I have a copy of DVD with me as a portfolio, and I'm so happy with the outcome *satisfying smile*
Not to say it is super brilliant larr...but at least for a "newbie" like me is a great start, right?!
At least now that I discover I love narrative story editing rather than tv programme editing...
*wink* ... double confirmed what I really want is to be involve in FILM... FILM... and FILM!!
..
After all the DVD burning stuff which took me until 4.30 a.m to finished all of them...
...Jenn sent me home around 7 a.m~
When I was walking like a zombie with my eyelids half opened into my house...
...and I saw this on my table~
*A Post Express from B B*
..
OooOohhhhh!!!!
is the arrival of "bit bit"~!!!!
so, I just throw all my bags aside and opened up the mail like an excited child...
..
*Bit-Bitsss*
..
Muaahhhh....
so lovely, right~!!
I love them so much~ *lol*
Although B B insists that her hand work was not really nice, but I still felt that they looked awesome... hahaha...
If it's me...I don't think I will have that kind of ability to sew stuff like that...
My hand work lagi kasar weiii~
I'm still thinking where to hang these two cutie bit bit...
...and I want to show off to Mr. Wolfie later~ tahahaha....
..
I am missing something right now...

damn miss it until I wanna die already~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


*Strawberry Chocolate Sundae*

DAMN YOU~!!!
you are guilty for lookin' too DELICIOUS~!!!
...and you really did f*ckin tastes DELICIOUS larr...
I HATE (a.k.a LOVE) you~!!!



No comments: