Saturday, March 29, 2008

"Not-Very-Extreme" Make Over

Sometimes, people just ain't satisfy with their own physical appearance
...thus, people went for surgery just to "correct" what they think is goin' "wrong"
..
Today, I went for a "facial surgery"...
...a "software illustration facial surgery" *wink*
so I can look like those Korean "artificial" beauty~
.
.
.
.
.
#Picture 01.
..
"Surgery" taken:
- eyebrow lift
- nose job
- cheek lift
- jaw restoration
- overall weight reduce
- inner cheek enhancement
- Eye enhancement
..
Herm...looks very "fake"~
hahahaha.... I thought I looked like a "squirrel" after "surgery"

#Picture 02.
..
"Surgery" taken:
-eyebrow lift
-nose job
- inner cheek enhancement
-jaw restoration
-overall weight reduce
..
....still....
I looked like a "squirrel" after "surgery"
.
.
.



No comments: