Thursday, March 27, 2008

Is time to move on...ALMOST~

*my drawings during a shoot*
..
..
One month to go before I finish up my co-op and officially free from being a "student"~
I starts to concern about what i'm gonna do next after this coming April...
...thinking to find myself some other jobs from other production houses instead of just stayin' in Patjenn...
It is time for me to learn more from outside instead of only being self-learning and improving for the following time~
...
...of course being involve in film production is the 1st thing I would like to do after all the learning and experiencing...
...whether it is in editing or art direction, I would like to expose to variety of new stuffs that can earn me priceless experiences~
..
..
hermmm... is time to re-do a new resume for myself~
...hope I will get some good jobs this year~
God...I beg you... *amen*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure can~
Your god will help you^^
Keep it up!!!*ush ush*!!!

MaGGi3 said...

hehehe...yes~!!
God love me so much geh~ *teeheehee*