Friday, March 14, 2008

Desperate Bunny

Ever since my CNY holidays back to KK for almost 2 weeks
My gained an extra 2 kg and now leavin me 4 kg to loss in order to reach my 2008's weight target = 47kg!!
Well...ok, 3kg larr... if not, sure got people nag nag nag...
...sayin' me "lack of nutrition" or "unhealthy like dry bean"
..
okie...get back to topic~
I've decided from now on...
I'm havin' my "Weight Lost Plan" and "Shapin' Up Muscle Plan" on until I get my weight back to 49-50kg~ then I'll decides how to loss more to 47kg or 48kg
..
1st of all...
SAY NO TO:
- supper~!!
- snacks~!!
..
I've decided to let ice-cream stays in my "OK List"
after all it can be a "reward" for once in a while as long as I'll make sure no over-eatin' then is okie... *teeheehee...see...ice-cream is evil~I just can't forgo such a wonderful food*
..
2nd
Cut down:
-Meat
- Oil
More:
- VEGE~!!!

..
Besides that, I always wanted to firm my muscle so it won't look like "Taufu" hanging around my body
Exercises, muscle stretching and massaging are my solutions to firm my "Taufu" body~
..
Sigh...
Hopefully it works after 2-3 months~
argh...I'm so desperate~!!!!!!






No comments: