Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The EVIL Little Things

"Ice cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal."
Voltaire (Francois Marie Arouet) (1694-1778)
French philosopher.
.
..
...
Lately, I am so addicted to something...
...something that will make an almost PMS moody woman feel so happy without any particular reason...
..
I am addicted to this...
to this...

...and to this~

I can't resist them until I looked like this...

like this...

and like this... (?!)

How evil are they to "seduce" a weight watcher like me...
I am so guilty, but yet I'm super d' dupper happyyyy~
Maybe I'm just moody these days that I need something "sweet" to pamper myself~
..
Last Saturday night, me and Jessica went to Bangsar Villa and had our LATE dessert in "Delicious" around 11.00 pm *See!!! I'm havin' supper...somemore is a dessert~!!!! damn!*

Both of us are big fans of "Delicious" made desserts~
They make very yummy deserts which looked OVER SWEET
...but guess what, They are not as "over sweet" as they looked~!!
I'm seriously not a fan of sweet stuff~
However, "Delicious" serves desserts that suits my appetite~!!

*My ice-cream brownie and Jessica's Strawberry Cheese Cake*
..
Look at this ice-cream brownie
it seems like I need 3 big glasses of water to finish this
...but I don't~
I ate it one shot without any single sip of water and I finished it with a great satisfactory smile on my face without being disgust.
I can't forget the "crispy-ness" of the brownie and how the ice cream melt into the hot warm brownie~ *ARGH~~~~*
..
Evil....
such an evil....
especially ice cream~
I wanna make you *pointin' at the shaking and innocent ice-cream* ILLEGAL~!!!!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so so so seducing!!!!!!
The Brownie Ice----------------Cream!!!!!!!!
(i do pulling on hair and yelling when i shout ice-cream~~~XD)
Huh~~~miss Ben&Jerry Strawberry Cheese cAke flavour...
ok...u do made me going to do illegal things later on...


i'm going to the market & search for that illegal stuff later on!!!
*yanky yanky*

MaGGi3 said...

*teeheehee...*
Ice-cream is yummy...*seducing...*