Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Looking Forward...

I was wondering around the Internet... searching for some interesting stuffs here and there~
At first, I saw a news on Chinapress regarding how the public reacts on the "ugly-ness" of Vicky Zhao's look in playing the role of "Sun Shangxiang" in the up and coming Asian biggest budget film -- "Red Cliff" ...
Further more, I found pictures of other actors in "Red Cliff" on MonkeyPeaches.com~
Interesting~!!!
I always loveeee to see the costumes and art direction of big budget Chinese historical film~
It is one of dreams to participate in art direction and costume making for this kind of film...
*Tony Leung @ Zhou Yu*
..
Being looking forward to this film ever since there were news and rumours on the planning of this film shooting...
John Woo, a Hollywood standard director directing the most expensive Asian-financed film, how interesting was that~
...and not forgetting the involvement of my all time fav. actor - Tony Leung~ playing the role of Zhou Yu... *gasp*
...and Shido Nakamura (one of my fav. Japanese actor) playing the role of Gan Xing *faint*
..
*Takeshi Kaneshiro @ Zhuge Liang*
..
Forgive me for being so bimbotic rather be a professional viewer to pinpoint how I was attracted by the casts first, then...comes with the story itself~ *teeheehee*
I have to admit that I'm a normal female viewer who loves "en tao" actors also~ *wink*
..


*Shido Nakamura @ Gan Xing*
..
However, as a student graduated from Chinese independent school
... famous historical story like "The Chronicles of the Three Kingdom" was not a "stranger" to me~
Hence, another reason why I am looking forward to this film was how the director and production team would have tell the story which was based on a historical fact so famous that it was one of the most important issue that will 100% guaranteed appeared in our secondary school Chinese History test paper *bler*

*Hu Jun @ Zhaozi Long*
..
I'm gonna get my dearest Mr. Wolfie to accompany me for the movie premier~!! *lol*
somemore it is schedule to split into part I and part II which will be showing in different period of time... (Part I = 3 July,2008 & Part II = 18 December,2008)
Banyak "sai lei" they split it into two so they can earn money in 2 times loh...
*Zhang FengYi @ Cao Cao*
..
I'm ready to open all my senses to the max. in this coming July and December...
Please... please... I beg you for a "strike"
I'm expecting a GREAT entertainment here~~~









For further info --> CLICK


No comments: