Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Coming soon...

If you happen to see some "devil-wannabe" lookin' girl walking around at Time Square or Pavilion this coming Friday night~
Please don't hesitate and do come over and snap a photo with me...
..
yes... is another job I get from Code
Lady boss just called up and said her wardrobe in-charge person insists to appoint me as one of the character of their theme~
although they didn't made it clear that what is the character i'm holding with..
...but through the "giggling" conversation of my lady boss and how they want me to prepare a "black boots" for the coming friday~
it was pretty obvious that in the theme of "Angel & Devil" ...
I'm actin' as a DEVIL lorrr.... *I guess no angel would wear black boots horr...*
..
So...anyone of you who wanna see me in black catsuit should really go and check me out
Laughin' is extremely prohibited or else I really turn into devil and bites off somebody's head in a public place~
hahaha...but also don't expect me wearin' an "over sexy" costume coz it is a blardy public place and usually client won't let this to happen~ *teeheehee*
..
I'm lookin' forward to it and I should really watch out what I'm eatin' within these few days~
I don't wish to have a belly stuck out from the costume..
it will not be a pleasant lookin' scene lorr... *still chewin sweets while typin...*
..
okie...I'm prayin for Pavilion~!!!
I want Pavilion~!!!
At least Pavilion makes me feel "expensive" than in Time Square~
Pavilion~!! I want the G** D*** Pavilion!!!

No comments: