Friday, March 7, 2008

My 1st Visit To Maison

*Nerdy havin' a culture shock in Maison*
..
I can't really recall when is the last time I went out to club in KL...
Is like a "once in a while" stuff that I'll really move my arse out from my comfortable home and away from my pc to club with my friends~ *seems like I'm a pretty bored person*
..
Last night I had a night out with my hometown friends to one of the most happening club in town - Maison
Meetin familiar faces was one of the reason that I enjoyed last night so much~
*Nerdy meets the Clubbing Queen*
..
erm...nothin' much that excites me last night...really~
No "leng zai" to see...because most of them are "lala"s...
Liquor...nah~ not really fancy with that...
However~!!
If I would to highlight what's the awesome moment of yesterday night out...
...it would be meeting my favourite Chinese MC - MC Jin ~!!
..

*The "GURU" who brought me to MC Jin*
..
AWESOME~!!
I get to listen MC Jin in live
AwwWww... I'm deeply "in love" with his proper English and Cantonese ONLY~ *grin*
As a KIASU person, sure I won't forget to take a photo with him~
hehehe... I know I was interupting him while he was chillin' with his fellow DJs nearby the bars
...so "paiseh"~

*Not really a good picture...sigh~ *
..
I went home a little drunk after some drinking and gaming with MC Jin and the DJs before we leave Maison
Now I'm havin' eyebags and I need some rest~
Phew... never I suits this kind of night outs anymore...
I'm too "old"~~












No comments: