Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Date From Taiwan


Few days ago, I saw one of B B's latest blog entry about a "ham sap" uncle who tried to date her out by email...er... is not a "dating" actually...it reads "I-Want-To-AHERM-You-Kinda-Date" ...
I'm having a good laugh after reading that entry, wondering how on earth did this kind of people exist in this real world~
.
..

Ever since I've movin' everything from wretch to blogger...
I didn't really go back and check whatever comment or message that I received in that old blog of mine...
After so many months until a few minutes ago, I've logged in to wretch and check if there is any "surprises" feedback~
Here is what I found.... a surprise... a Big Sur*aherm*prise~!!

ok...I know it is too small to read the words...
I'll just do a quick translation here~
Subject: Hello (Sealed) -->*he want to make this private...shhh...*
Name: XXX *to protect his pri*aherm*cy...but feel free to check his ID in the picture... *aherm*
Message: Can I date you?
.
..
Okie... When somebody *stranger somemore* asked "Can I date you?"
It just raised my curiosity towards his physical appearance at the first place...
(...because if you have the guts to ask, sure you are damn confident on your looks first lorr..)
Curiosity drives my fingers to click on the link that leads me to discover this wonderful stranger...
*imagine Shawn Yu or Tony Leong's face*
.
..
This is what I found~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*lol*
It was pretty obvious that I THINK TOO MUCH~!!
okie lar... Maybe he think he is DAMN handsome and he just not my cup of tea~ *pretend*
so I ran my mouse to click on his profile and check out this WON*aherm*DERFUL stranger

First of all... I knew it was hard to read the above text... I'll just highlight some points and the reason why I have to IGNORE his request...

Nickname: The son of metal *wuahh* Sebastian *the lobster* XiaoZhi (direct translation: little purple) XXX (Gifted...talented supersagas in the music industry) *lol...he beats JayChou, izit?!*

Gender: Male

Bloodtype: B

Height: 166 *shorter than me...oops*

Weight: 65

Education: er...he claims that he is some doctor of don't know what entrepreneur course in a well known Taiwan's University.

Occupation: *o0..the interesting part* Big Boss, University student, Musician, Music critics, Gentlemen, Producer, Song and lyrics Composer, Sound Engineer, Manager, Director *Fuyoh...I wonder how he split himself into that many characters*

..... I'll just skip the others~ and we move on to his blog entry...which I found it was equally hilarious like how he introduce himself in his profile~


This is the main page of his blog...
...with his latest blog entry with a HUGE title of "My Cousin Is A SuperStar's Manager"
...interesting.... *grin*
Seems like this little fella here was proud of what his cousin did for a living *herm...I don't know whether she really WAS his cousin or not larr*
Whatever it is lah...I just moved on to the next article
...
Here are some interesting stuff~

..
..
..

He claims that he had some weird experiences of having females "sexually harrasing" him...somemore got pretty girl pull his hand to touch the girl's boobies and "mei mei" in a public place like restaurant worr~
..
He explained that he is a gentlemen and well-educated SUPERSTAR's MANAGER's COUSIN plus STUDENT of a FAMOUS COMPOSER worr... *I know larr...no need to repeat so many times that you are some manager's cousin or whose student larr..*
..
He also claims that:
Within 3-5 years, He'll become a famous music and lyrics composer and nominated for awards...somemore become judges for reality TV show who "creates" new, up and coming HIT singers *should I proud of havin' such a person askin' me out for a date?*
..
Within 10 years, Havin' his own restaurant or cafe *this is the most normal thing he said in his entry*
..
Within 20 years, He wants to open up his own recording company, his own manufactured guitar, his own music pub, etc, and become a boss who also a music critic, TV producer... *wuah...你讲完它咯~*
..
Within 30 years, set up his own music school and let all the "rubbish music" get the hell out of Taiwan's music industry~ *I have nothing better to say...*
.
..
...
My fault of having such a curiosity to discover "weird and wonderful" stranger
Is my fault again to click into his photo album...


I've circled some of his "Well-Descibe" album titles
(1) The Most Handsome Guy Is Here *my Shawn Yu die already, izit?!*
(2) God Most Gifted Son *yes...amen..*
(3) I'm Cool *yes..I'm a geek...Don't date me, please~*
(4) The Handsome Me *ok...I know*
(5) The Innocent Me *o0...you made me look evil than Osama...*
(6) My BIG Bungalow *how come six of them in the album, only one picture (the album's cover photo) that shows the BUNGALOW?*
.
..
...
I should have teach him how to organize photo as well...
I would recommend little purple to put (2) (3) (4) (5) into one album instead of creating an album with only one photo in it (that's the cover photo)
...
...in order to let people discover his "gifted" talent
I would like to recommend this album of him --> click
Maybe people out there will kind enough to visit his blog and tell me how wasted I am to ignore his request
..
...
and one last thing I wanted to tell Little Purple...
I'm living in Malaysia so what ashame that I have to ignore your request since you are far far away in Taiwan~ *or else you are thinking to sponsor me a trip to taiwan for free?!*
Forgive me...Please~



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

that's the only word came out from my mind while scrolling down to read and read + some kind of vomit feeling...XD
well,it's good to have self-confident but not too *bitchy*...
this guy are just...(O_o)"!!!
But then...there's still a bunch out there!**monkey bunchy bunchy**

MaGGi3 said...

*lol* Definitely...100% sure he is havin' an imagination~ hahahaha